In The Wind

photogoddess

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.trueblueintimates.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took this on the horse show grounds on Sunday between classes. I like it but am not really sure if I LIKE this shot yet. Comments and critiques please.

IMG_5267.jpg

goddess..

i love this shot! the only thing i would do would be a different crop to get the green grass out of the top left. other than that...its spot on!

md

MDowdey said:
goddess..

i love this shot! the only thing i would do would be a different crop to get the green grass out of the top left. other than that...its spot on!

md

Thanks! :p Feel free to make changes. I'd love to see what others can do with it. :goodvibe:

I like the colors but it seems to busy on one side and it really seems to put off the upper right corner for me. MAybe if half or if there was a somewhat distint sepearation from the active area to the still area. Well atleast for me.

I love the texture in this shot! I think I prefer it rotated 90 degrees so that it's vertical. I was tilting my head to look, so I may off my rocker!

Thanks for the tips. Matt helped me with it and I like his changes. Just a little tweaking of color and contrast with a square crop. What do you think?

ferns.jpg

I like the colors and texture.

Try blurring it and using as a digital background for a portrait. I think the tan, pink and green would work well.

If I don't have those colors right, I really should calibrate my monitor!

photogoddess said:
Thanks for the tips. Matt helped me with it and I like his changes. Just a little tweaking of color and contrast with a square crop. What do you think?

ferns.jpg

I like this better! It looks sharper, too, which was the only thing that really bothered me in the first one!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back