In the world of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

hokies2379

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Professional Wrestler, Copperhead Duke Cornell in studio.

Attachments

• IMG_2445.jpg
    IMG_2445.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 181
Solid shot. I don't feel as if there i any sort of strong focal point though, making the visual interest a little bit lackluster. I think this could easily be remedied by using a silver reflector positioned below his face, which would add a reflection to his eye, turning it into a much stronger focal point (especially considering that the eye is 9 times out of 10 the main focal point in a portrait, and especially so in an eye themed portrait like this one). The reflector would also add dimension and texture to his beard, adding to the overall visual interest and impact of the shot.

Solid shot. I don't feel as if there i any sort of strong focal point though, making the visual interest a little bit lackluster. I think this could easily be remedied by using a silver reflector positioned below his face, which would add a reflection to his eye, turning it into a much stronger focal point (especially considering that the eye is 9 times out of 10 the main focal point in a portrait, and especially so in an eye themed portrait like this one). The reflector would also add dimension and texture to his beard, adding to the overall visual interest and impact of the shot.

As always, Dan, I'm grateful for your detailed feedback. I don't know why I never think to bring a reflector, especially with as many times as you've said it, I own 3, I just typically only remember them for outdoors, which I know is silly.

Most reactions

Back