What's new

Incandescing Filament

480sparky46 45

Chief Free Electron Relocator
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
25,394
Reaction score
9,148
Location
Iowa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
What a normal lamp filament looks like up close and heavily filtered:

IncandescingFilament_Post.jpg
 
Oh, whew! I thought you rigged up an electron microscope and was showing us some uncoiling DNA...;)
 
Very nice. May I ask what gear was used for this?

Front to back:

B+W 10-stop ND filter
105mm Micro Nikkor f/2.8 AF-D
Nikon PB-6 bellows (at 220mm extension)
Nikon D600.

Support:
4-way focus rail.
Manfrotto 410 geared head.
Manfrotta 055XB tripod
 
I had to search to figure out what bellows connected to a DSLR does. Wow, that's quite a setup.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom