Individually sponsored contest by the_traveler

I was going to enter just for fun. I'm still working on an idea. You give some tough c&c, which I appreciate but I want to present my best!!

Extended contest until September 30 (ProPilot suggestion)

Clarification - it doesn't have to be a new picture, just one that has not been exhibited here.

While you guys and girls are working on your amazing ideas, let's kickstart it with at least something. This is not a thoughtful idea and not even a contender. This is a snapshot I took yesterday evening while waiting for a bus. Let's call it Birds. There is one bird made of stone and three that can fly.

(The size must be wrong and I have no idea if EXIF is there, I am on holidays, spending days on the beach, can not edit it, so give me some slack, will you? I am not eligible for the competition anyway.)

If someone from England wins this competition, the winner will get a fat brick of an Ansel Adams 400 Photographs album from me. (I trust Lew in selecting the winner completely).

image.jpg

Last edited:
I've moved this thread to the Beginner's forum where it stands a better chance at getting more views.

It's also a sticky so it won't get buried. :)

Good luck!

This is very nice of you Lew.Hopefully this should inspire the contestants that really want a chance to win some nice offerings to put some more thought into there shots and we get to see some good stuff. Another fun thread to watch. stocking up on the popcorn and soda for this one.

Considering the Province in Canada I'm from I'm most certainly unable to enter but good luck to everybody else =D

Peer review with a gift offering. What a novel idea.

Is there a theme or guidelines?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back