Indoor Portrait

TONYWORKSHOP

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
:lol:
Model: Kana
Finishing shooting at 4:00am, it was so tried. But I am happy that she like the pictures so much. I had a lot of her pictures in the travel section, but this was the first time I tried to do some creative works on her. I put this group of pictures in the portrait section, they do not have a unique topic, but the beauty of the pictures are quite outstanding. I hope everyone like it.

78cu.jpg

18cq1.jpg

20iq.jpg

31xb.jpg

41vn.jpg

52wm.jpg

61gq.jpg

82ux.jpg

Rob said:
Nice work Tony. I especially like the ones against the red background.

Rob

Thank you very much:lol:

Christie Photo said:
Yup. I was drawn to the right-side image of frame #6.

Very nice.

Pete

I like that one too:lol:

Wow - great work Tony!!! These are fantastic.... I wish I could take shots like this.... these all just scream high fashion and are so crisp and well framed.

nice work, i hate to be unoriginal but i also like the ones with red best, 5 & 6... :thumbup:

Wow...these are amazing. Well done Tony.

Nice work did you just use available light or did you have a lighting rig involved as well? I can rarely get my images lit quite the way I want them in available light.

Taralyn Romero said:
Wow - great work Tony!!! These are fantastic.... I wish I could take shots like this.... these all just scream high fashion and are so crisp and well framed.
EJBPhoto said:
Very, very nice. I too prefer the red.
JTHphoto said:
nice work, i hate to be unoriginal but i also like the ones with red best, 5 & 6...
Chiller said:
Wow...these are amazing. Well done Tony.
Fate said:
Great work!!
Scurra said:
Nice work did you just use available light or did you have a lighting rig involved as well? I can rarely get my images lit quite the way I want them in available light.
Unimaxium said:
Awesome! I love #6

Thank you all for the wonderful comment. :) Sorry about that I was not in town for a long time, I did not reply on time~
Thank you again for all your reply:)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back