What's new

Industrial Area II

ozzono

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 12, 2005
Messages
422
Reaction score
9
Location
Castellón (Spain)
2Th part of the industrial area in my city.
Greetings from Spain.


industrialareaii8tm.jpg
 
Dang! You've got some FINE weather there! Sharp, clear, well contrasted ... and I rarely mind the distortion a wide angle gives (like inside churches or so) ... but it seems like here I do.

Is there a manner to correct this?
 
LaFoto said:
Dang! You've got some FINE weather there! Sharp, clear, well contrasted ... and I rarely mind the distortion a wide angle gives (like inside churches or so) ... but it seems like here I do.

Is there a manner to correct this?
Yep :mrgreen: PS

I agree with you on everything LaFoto. Sometimes, I actully like the slight distortion from a wide angle. But in this case, it's distracting.

In PS go to edit, transform, warp. Slowly drag the left side of the image to the left, until it's straight...pretty simple ;)

I still like the picture, just think it would be better with that stack being more straight up and down.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom