Industrial equipment

xtort-

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.doodeman.org
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am going to go back to the site I shot this in the next few days to find out more about this equipment, but give me some C&C in the meantime.

I shamefully shot these in full auto mode. There were still people nearby this site, and I wanted to get the shots before security came over to see what I was up to. I feel the shots are missing feeling, so if anyone could give some info on what I could do to add some interest to some really interesting equipment, please let me know. Thanks!

Last edited:
The foreground really blends too much with the sky. I think these shots are kind of lighting dependent, and would be better suited to better time. Maybe in black and white as well. The second image just looks like an unintentional crop of the first one, and the first looks like it is missing parts of the building. Maybe get a wider angle on there? I think it has potential. Keep working at it, you will get it.

The sky / equipment blend was the first thing that popped into my mind as well when I opened the post.

Trying to figure out what you were trying to capture in the second pic?

Looks like some test shots, not anything worth posting.

with a little photoshop, they could look less dull

but interesting shots, is this place a factory or anything?

Most reactions

Back