What's new

Industrial Nightscape

skiboarder72

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 17, 2005
Messages
2,111
Reaction score
82
Location
Greenville, SC
Got these the other night with my 70mm lens

let me know what you think as always :)

dsc02694ss.jpg


dsc02706us.jpg


dsc02720aq.jpg
 
Great shots of the "chester". Cant wait to get some of my own! see you soon.
 
My husband is a manager at a very large oil refinery here. They are such an eyesore, but for some reason, at night when it is all lit up, it is actaully a beautiful display of lights. I want to get some shots one night (after I learn the right exposure/settings of course lol)
 
and did you take thos pics with d50? what was the exposure time? please share as many details coz I'm buong d50 soon! :D:D:D
 
mentos_007 said:
and did you take thos pics with d50? what was the exposure time? please share as many details coz I'm buong d50 soon! :D:D:D

yup took those with my d50 and sigma 70-300, they were about 8-10seconds, ISO 200, f8-10
 
Oooh, I love that last one!
And the lights in the top of that tower-thing in the second, too! But the last is best. Must do more industrial photography at night, too, but where's the industry????
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom