What's new

Industrial

great shot! I like the first one better..
 
I like the crop on the newer version better. It's a shame that there isn't something- a sign hanging or something else that breaks up the pattern too. I think it would make this an even more exceptional image. Otherwise, very nice!
 
The edit looks good in a distorted angle/dramatic way but i keep getting drawn to the pipes at the left.
Yeah, I think the original diagonal (distorted) pipes do a better job of guiding the eye through the image. I'm still undecided which edit I like better, though.

You made something disgusting look good so :thumbsup:
Haha! In actuality, these pipes were not that disgusting.

Utterly fantastic

Great POV and color
Thanks much! This is kinda your territory, so I'm very flattered by your comment.

It's a shame that there isn't something- a sign hanging or something else that breaks up the pattern too.
I agree here, yet each of these pipes had a diameter of less than an inch and the whole group was about a feet high. They were placed just knee-high. I think the angle of the capture and the resulting perspective make them look quite different than how they really are.

Thanks everybody for looking and for your kind comments!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom