What's new

Industry

I'm glad you flipped it. The SOOC version just doesn't feel right compositionally.
 
Agree with flipping but I think the color works better. Bump up the blue sky, the yellow of the railings and the grays of the silos will pop.
 
Not my favorite of yours but I am biased because this is what I take photos of for work.
I thought you said your thing was photographing construction workers mud wrestling. I guess I got the wrong idea.

Well they stop and build things now and then.
 
mirror image?
 
I'm glad you flipped it. The SOOC version just doesn't feel right compositionally.
Agreed. I was lucky there were no vehicles, signs, or any tell-tale items in the frame.

Agree with flipping but I think the color works better. Bump up the blue sky, the yellow of the railings and the grays of the silos will pop.
I wanted a timeless feel and I thought that B&W was the way to go. But I agree with you, colour should work nicely and I might still process it in colour.

mirror image?
Just a flipped image to improve composition. I resort to this "trick" every now and then :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom