infa red winter sentry

Billy Webb

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
i shot this with a hoya #72 ir filter.... the exposure was 14 seconds 100 iso @ f5.6..... i added color back to the image in photoshop....... the second image demonstrates roughly the process

41556472.jpg

54530180.jpg

The result of your entire IR process is so wonderfully dreamy!
Despite your explaining how you did it, I still don't know how it is done. But that doesn't matter: makes the result even more mysterious to me, doesn't it ;).

Thats Awsome.... with those colors it could be krap and id love it.... but i really like your composition... with the creek and tree....(i realy should not be drunk when i fillthese out.... sorry...) I do Like it alot though!

wow, cool shot. i really like the uniqueness of the shot, i'm with df3 too, i love the compostion. The b&w conversion looks nice too, would love to see that one a little bigger

Gorgeous shot....painterly. Where I get lost is where it turns from all red, to the beautiful colors you have in the finished piece. In your diagram it goes from red to blue to b/w. Where does the color come in? I'd love to learn more about IR photography and perhaps even nab a filter when I get some money :)

Very well done. Beautiful work.

This is beautifully dreamy, the light and soft colours in the bottom half of the image are wonderful. I'm not so fond of the black sky, I find it jars a little on my eyes - but that's fine, I can just keep the screen scrolled so I can wallow in the lower half.... :)

Most reactions

Back