What's new

Infrared Scion

skiboarder72

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 17, 2005
Messages
2,111
Reaction score
82
Location
Greenville, SC
Just messing around with the new eqipment... the Ultra Wide IR bug bit me :(

dsc0018cspl5.jpg


dsc0070co8.jpg


dsc0056ff2.jpg


dsc0034zw4.jpg
 
The car has a bit of a reddish tint to it on some of the shots, and the car seems to be underexposed in many.

The background and everything looks really nice, but your subject has some problems IMO.
 
Well the reddish tint is due to the IR filter/automotive glass, the glass reflects IR light and leaves the reddish tint... and it cuts out just about everything but the reflections in the paint so black cars look very black... I like the effect personally
 
nice shots, poor choice of location...and sweet jebus, get those steelies off if you are going to show off a car :lol:
 
It's obviously in winter mode.

I like the car, but the reddish tint is throwing it off for me.
 
nice shots, poor choice of location...and sweet jebus, get those steelies off if you are going to show off a car :lol:

you tell winter to go away then!

It's obviously in winter mode.

I like the car, but the reddish tint is throwing it off for me.

Hey when are you going to take the veyron around the track!!
 
The steelies are killing the pictures for me. Also the car is too darkened out in most shots. Wait for the summer and try again
 
I like the empty parking lot in the first one, and the reflection in the second.
 
I kinda like these in black and white. I took about two minutes to convert my favorites (just in Preview, I am sure you could get much better results if you put in some times with the originals):

dsc0034zw4bw437.jpg



dsc0018cspl5583.jpg


How do you like the Sigma 10-20mm? I am thinking about one of those for my Pentax.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom