INFRARED

LittleMan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.sorberaguitars.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
ok, well... I did it... I actually tried to do an infrared conversion in Photoshop.
I admit... I have no idea what I'm doing. :blushing: Can someone please help me out??? lol

infrared1.jpg

That's my try... what am I doing wrong? What colors are kept in true infrared? or is it just the heat signature we see in true infrared?
I've never really understood exactly how it all works..
Thanks! :D

JonMikal said:
probably what i've been doing wrong...not shooting IR film. :mrgreen:
haha, very true... I finally have a camera that can shoot IR film! yay! but I need a filter. lol and the film... :lmao:

I would also say: looks quite like Meysha's infrared photos to me, so you can't have done too wrong. As to all your questions I am totally clueless. But I recognise the wooden steps and the bluebells :). Only are they no longer blue.... ;)

LaFoto said:
looks quite like Meysha's infrared photos to me,
I take infrared photos? :confused: Hmmmm... :scratch:

Well I haven't taken any yet on film (coz my camera's the wrong sort) ... and I don't think I've ever done a PS conversion. Meh... Ah well... I'll just take whatever praise I can get... so thank you lafoto! :greenpbl: :hug::

Looks very cool Chris! Now get out there and try the film! :p

Not you then?
Oh :shock:

Mistook you for Amanda then, maybe?
Could it have been Amanda?
May I have thought of Amanda?

Yeah amanda recently did some IR shots. I can't remember if they were film or digital though.. I think they were digital, from my vauge memory.

Meysha said:
Looks very cool Chris! Now get out there and try the film! :p
I definately will! :D
I wonder what it looks like if you photograph a person with Infrared film... That would be cool I think... maybe// lol :D

Most reactions

Back