What's new

INK

Mumfandc

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 3, 2005
Messages
205
Reaction score
1
Location
New York City, Chelsea
So I decided NOT to sell my film cameras (I was thinking of switching to a DSLR), and I ended up buying a nice cheap Sony DSC-V3 digital compact for reference shots. Not bad so far

Here's one of the first shots from the camera (modified obviously). It's a pic I took of the inking table in my photo-lithography class. Edited from the RAW.

printmaking.jpg
 
WOW, how did this not get any replies. I really love this shot, the colors are awesome. Did you do any photoshop action, and if so, please tell what it was. :)
 
Great shot! I really like it! :D I still have my film cameras too! I don't think I can ever part with them.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom