Innocent Beauty

PhotoSarah

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Had some fun with my daughter .... got her dressed in one of her pretty dresses and she was all smiles & posing rather nicely for me. :lovey:

Here's a few of the shots I got. Would love to hear your thoughts.

sweetie2.jpg

praying.jpg

sweetie1.jpg

kbw.jpg

Got this one as well, but can't quite decide if I like color or B&W better for this particular one.

closeupcolor.jpg

closeupbw.jpg

gah, the first one reminds me of woodsac's shot of that little girl with the lollipop.

anything BUT innocent.......creepy.

You did a nice job. The photos bring out the innocents of a child. Well done

She is a little ham, all right, isn't she?
I am sure you can make her pose for you again, and then I'd follow MarkC's suggestions and move further away and use a longer focal length.
You do work with a zoom lens, don't you?

These were taken with my 18-55mm lens. I've also got a 55-200mm lens as well.

She is adorable and seems at ease in front of the lens. I'm no pro but tend to agree with Lafoto and Markc. Love the red hiar and blue eyes.
Red hair is really cool...............

Sadly, these were all taken in auto focus as well. The lighting was extremely poor in her bedroom; I don't have a tripod yet and I'm still really trying to grasp the feel for manual when I don't have the best light. It's all in the learning and practicing process, right....

I'm going to try working more and more in manual mode -- and I've got to get myself a tripod SOON!

And I've got this mysterious straight green line that is running through my photos.....I'm thinking my D50 is going to be taking a trip to the camera doctor very shortly. :(

Most reactions

New Topics

Back