inspiration...

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hi! i want to share with you a link to the great phot site. Unfortunately it is only in Polish language but it is so well organized that I think you won't have any problems with navigating. It is a portolio, a photogallery by polish photographer... he considers himself an amateur but I doubt it...

anyway... here's the link: www.strykowski.net

that's a great place if you need an inspiration :D

Wow. His (he?) photography is REALLY inspiring. Wow. Wow. Wow.
Those are not amateur photos!
No.
I would have to dig myself a hole and hide in it, if those were just amateur photos! My!
They are sooooo good!
Yes. Very inspiring - but I would have to stretch much to even come near ... not to say close!
I put this site into my "favourites" so I can go back and browse some more later. Very nice. Thanks for pointing us to it.

I have all the same to say as what LaFoto said, as well as the fact that I did dwindle in the dessert section a little bit longer :lol:.

Also when I was viewing these photos, it brought even more to my attention that one great thing about photography is there are no language barriers, an image appears the same in every part of the world. It could be interpreted differently, but an image is an image.

Now the photographer that I admire would be http://www.flickr.com/photos/awfulsara/ , especially her Myanmar set. I have literally spent hours studying them trying to figure out what is so captivating about them.

thanks for the opinions :) actually I have contact with this guy... but only e-mail contact... belive me or not... he doesn't work as a photog... nor he shoots for a photo agency or something like this... sometimes he works as a freelancer but photography isn't his main source of money...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back