Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My nephew, Nicholas, seen sleeping.

nic9526.jpg

nic9523.jpg

nic9517.jpg

Just not as soft and dreamy as John's pics. Will have to work on that. Thanks John for your excellent posts.

Eric

hey Eric these are terrific! how did you get the tones like that? pull contrast back?

This was a rare moment. It is really hard to get Nicholas to eat anything but sugar so he is pretty wired. This is an image form a series I posted a few weeks back.

nic8876.jpg

He bounced on the sofa for 15 minutes and I took several dozen pics of him levetating :)

Eric

AIRIC said:
This was a rare moment. It is really hard to get Nicholas to eat anything but sugar so he is pretty wired. This is an image form a series I posted a few weeks back.

He bounced on the sofa for 15 minutes and I took several dozen pics of him levetating :)

Eric

ha, you probably found yourself in the doghouse for this when you finished the shoot! :shock:

How did you know, Just today he was bouncing on the couch and I got blamed for promoting it. He is a cool dude. My wife and I can't have kids so we bought a big house with her sister and family so I get mugged everyday when I come home and at least when they are bad I can say "Hey not my kids" :) Lots of fun!

Eric

AIRIC said:
How did you know, Just today he was bouncing on the couch and I got blamed for promoting it. He is a cool dude. My wife and I can't have kids so we bought a big house with her sister and family so I get mugged everyday when I come home and at least when they are bad I can say "Hey not my kids" :) Lots of fun!

Eric

That's so great! Those kids are lucky to have such a cool uncle to hang with :D

The pictures are great too btw!!

Ya, I love them and spoil them rotten. Two twins that are 6 and Nicholas is three. Take them to the airport to watch the aircraft land and hiking all the time. Add a trip to Tim Hortons or Wendys and they are dedicated followers.

port09b.jpg

The Twins

Eric

These are really good Airic - you have captured something very special here. :thumbup:

Could you explain what you did with the contrast please. I'm not familiar with the term 'pulling back the contrast'

Oh Eric. These are every bit as good as Sharky's! (And the other couple of additional pictures are - since they are AIRIC-photos - also good, of course!)
I wish whatever I try to copy from someone else here turned out only half as good (take my numerous attempts at getting moon photos like the many good ones I've seen here, for example).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back