Inspired by Whiteshark

The pics are great :thumbup:

p.s I have few black and white pic, so I would like to put the black window like you put on yours pic.Can I know how can I achieve that :confused:
Thank you :hug::

Pulling the contrast back is just reducing the contrast in Photoshop.

As for the borders, kind of stole these from Arthur Leung, fell in love with them as soon as I saw the border. I have chosen to add an inner glow to mine.

In photoshop you have an image size and a canvas size. My image size is 4x6 and then I make a 6.25 x 6.25 black canvas. Not sure if that helps you or not :confused:

Eric

AIRIC said:
Ya, I love them and spoil them rotten. Two twins that are 6 and Nicholas is three. Take them to the airport to watch the aircraft land and hiking all the time. Add a trip to Tim Hortons or Wendys and they are dedicated followers.

port09b.jpg

The Twins

Eric

This shot is totally awesome - I absolutely love it!!!!!!! :thumbup:

I think you were nicely inspired by Shark, too! ;)

Ya, I had the fisheye lens right in their face. I think something on the street distracted them. I love the fisheye lens for the kids.

Eric

AIRIC said:
Pulling the contrast back is just reducing the contrast in Photoshop.

As for the borders, kind of stole these from Arthur Leung, fell in love with them as soon as I saw the border. I have chosen to add an inner glow to mine.

In photoshop you have an image size and a canvas size. My image size is 4x6 and then I make a 6.25 x 6.25 black canvas. Not sure if that helps you or not :confused:

Eric

Thank you! I think I will start to work in photoshop these days :oops: :oops:

Most reactions

Back