Instagram technical help needed

SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi. I have 2 Insta accounts that are somehow linked. When I am logged in to Insta both accounts come up and I can toggle between the two. I created the 2nd account for an organization that I used to volunteer for. I need to pass that account on to someone else. How can I unlink it from my personal account?

Is it tied to the organizations email or your email? In other words, are you just trying to remove it from your device or completely transfer ownership/email/etc?

Is it tied to the organizations email or your email? In other words, are you just trying to remove it from your device or completely transfer ownership/email/etc?

Transfer ownership. It's currently tied to an email that I use only for creating accounts. When I go onto Instagram I would like to not see it as a toggle option anymore and I want to make sure if I'm giving the sign on and password to someone else that they can't then toggle onto my personal account.

I’m not sure about the first half, but 3 of us use the brewery account and I can only see my other accounts (theirs are not visible).

I’m not sure about the first half, but 3 of us use the brewery account and I can only see my other accounts (theirs are not visible).

Can you toggle back and forth between your personal and the brewery account?

ok thanks. I'll have to experiment by giving princess access and see if I can separate the two.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back