So I stopped by a truck stop...

Vtec44

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.jamestangphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
... to weigh my tiny house :D It's so weird being in line along side with a bunch of big rigs :D

IMG_8285.jpg

Hey you finally got it done. How much did it end up weighing?

Hey you finally got it done. How much did it end up weighing?

It's just over 2100lbs fully loaded with a Honda EU2000 generator, a full 20lbs propane tank, ice chest a bunk bed, water heater, and all of our camping supplies.

One thing you might consider, is getting a dropdown draw bar. In your photo it looks a little nose high. Getting the tongue down will make it tow a little better.
hc3z-19a282-a-20170718133045.jpg

One thing you might consider, is getting a dropdown draw bar. In your photo it looks a little nose high. Getting the tongue down will make it tow a little better.
View attachment 178694

Thanks!! I actually have a height adjustable hitch that I can reverse to lower the height. Right now it is setup for a fully loaded vehicle that would be about 1-2" lower. So when the car is empty, it's a bit higher than the trailer. I was just too lazy to lower it just for a short 2 miles trip :D

IMG_8286.jpg

Last edited:
I bet that thing is tough to tow, and killed your gas mileage? Great idea.

Actually I don't even feel it on the highway. We just got back from a 1700 miles road trip and I was getting about 18mpg on the highway. It's not the most aerodynamic trailer but I wanted it to look different. LOL I'm lucky to get 13mpg around town though :D The car is rated for 19/24mpg with 5000lbs towing capacity.

Most reactions

Back