Instagram username.

I honestly believe this thread will mean be the end of all that was good and true about TPF.

Luckily in a couple months Instagram will become too mainstream for all the hipsters and they'll have to find another food source. We need only wait friends.

Just googled it... That's the thing that hipsters use to try to make their photos look vintage?
No it's a photo sharing app. You don't have to use its filters and there are many great photographers on there.

look me up: projectionist76

Yup, there are a lot of Nat Geo photogs on there as well.

I used to have no opinion about instagram, but after I started using it for a couple weeks it grew on me. I still don't take it too seriously, but there are some nice photos on there. It's good for killing time while waiting for stuff, (the doctor, dmv, late friends), while lying in bed, or when you're in the bathroom for a while..

...Its like youtube... people are obsessed with "subscribers"; What is the "value" of being successful on Youtube?

IF (and that's a big if) I was to follow someone on "instagram" It would be because I liked their photos.... not because they asked me to! Seems to defeat the point....

that's one thing that bugs me about it. I get annoyed when i see photos with the only comments being something like "i follow all followers!" or "i return all likes!".. blah, blah, blah.. i'm with you, I follow and like photos because I like them, not out of some favor or something.

oh, my user name's 'bhop73'

Exactly! It is what it is. Fun on our smart phones.

People also seem to forget you can add any photos to it and you do not have to use their filters.

I honestly believe this thread will mean be the end of all that was good and true about TPF.

Luckily in a couple months Instagram will become too mainstream for all the hipsters and they'll have to find another food source. We need only wait friends.

???

How would it effect this site at all whatsoever?

LayneaB

Only follow me if you enjoy my photos. I'll follow you if I enjoy yours. :)

Most reactions

Back