Interaction between photo frames

sdagger

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone.

This may be a strange question but I have been seeking the web to find ideas of how I can take photos of my kids doing crazy things and somehow connect them across multiple photo frames. I want to interact between photo frames.

I'm not sure if there is a specific key word I should be searching for but to help explain what I am trying to do I have attached a photo to demonstrate how it works (stickmen in this case but will use actual photos). So activities from photo A will affect photo B, C and D etc.

Could anybody help me find other examples of this or give me tips what to search for?

Attachments

• photo-interaction.jpg
    photo-interaction.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 69
Seems like you already know what you want to do, just need to figure out ideas?

I’d stick to things they like to do, rather than just random things other people did on the internet.

If you’re having an idea block, what about:
  • Kids watching airplane in sky turning into paper airplane and into someone else’s hand in opposing frame
  • Playing baseball outside in one frame that breaks a lamp in another frame inside the house
  • Water dripping from table, something, whatever on top frame and into glass or maybe floor where someone slips in bottom frame
  • Ice cream fell off cone in top frame and onto head of kid on bottom frame
What do your kids like to do? Start the ideas there.

Thank you for the tips..idea block is the key part of this. Just surprised I cannot find anything like it on the internet?

Most reactions

Back