Interesting Puzzle Voigtlander Bessa

Heidi Rosser

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well someone gave me this Voigtlander Bessa 1929-1949 version. The problem is they had tried to disassemble the top but can't remember how to put it back together again.
Does anyone have a picture of the inside of one of these? I have a heap of parts and no idea. I seem to have two of some pieces.

Well someone gave me this Voigtlander Bessa 1929-1949 version. The problem is they had tried to disassemble the top but can't remember how to put it back together again.
Does anyone have a picture of the inside of one of these? I have a heap of parts and no idea. I seem to have two of some pieces.
IMG_20191007_192042413_HDR.jpg

Wish I could help but I've never taken mine apart. I did a search and can not find a service manual.

Maybe ask Jurgen Kreckel, he rebuilt mine for me and might help you out. You should be able to Google his name - not promising he will as he's usually pretty busy but maybe worth a try.

Jurgen may want to buy it from you. He refurbishes and sells folding cameras. He also does repairs but they are not cheap.

Thanks for the reply. I have found a couple of images so will see how I go.

May I suggest for future disassemblings to take photos of every step with your cell phone or a point and shoot camera? That way you will correctly recall the order and from where you took the parts.

Actually i didn't take it apart, it was actually given to me like this with 3 different bags of bits. I'm quite a methodical worker.
With this one I just had to lay it all out on a tray and see what I had.
On closer inspection now I know a more bit it looks like a couple of pieces are missing. Should be fun to find.

Most reactions

Back