What's new

interfit ex150 mark II 3rd party trigger

whydah

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 14, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all I've been going round and round in circles trying to find a cheap wireless trigger for my interfit ex150 mark II home studio kit.

I was going to be really tight and use the in built flash but that just caused light issues! so as this is a budget setup and photographers are a discerning lot... generally, I was hoping to find some other users in similar position who have actually found a solution. As a starting off point I've been looking at the ishoot pt-04 on amazon but what are other users... using?

Many thanks in advance

Pentax k-x user

P.S. just wanted to add do I need the reciever or can I use the trigger on it's own from camera hotshoe to fire the lights?
 
I use the same lights as you do and I am having a few issues! I brought a wireless trigger that attachs to my hotshoe adapter and then onto one of my lights, not sure of the make but was brought from Jessops. Using a wireless transmitter is fab as your not limited to where you stand....although with my Nikon D90 my lights seem to only flash when i click the button manually and not when I click the camera shutter. Im currently on the hunt to find an answer but I would definately read up on reviews before you buy as I have heard alot of triggers can have problems with how their wired.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom