Internet browsers

Firefox or Safari on a mac.

I have a MSI Wind netbook running MAC OS X. I run google chrome on it for a smaller foot print on its limited resources.

I run Chrome and Opera. Smooth and fast when setup right. Luv it!!!!

Chrome. Its lacking in features, but the increase in speed outweighs the minor inconveniences.

Chrome not only lacks features, but in installs that annoying googleupdate.exe thing that constantly runs in the background. No thanks.

Well I don't have that. I do have Google Desktop (was preinstalled with my computer and I never bothered to delete it).

Still, as I said, firefox and internet explorer loads fairly slowly for me while chrome loads instantly so that's why i'm using it.

I use firefox and sometimes Chrome..

wow i feel so odd, Safari above and beyond anything. i even have it running on my PC's

Firefox on my main PC, and IE on my laptop... Safari on the iPhone. Although there are slight differences between each, I generally don't even notice during 95% of my web browsing. Just a couple years ago, there were big differences between each, but I've found that they have grown closer and closer together in functionality and usability since then.

For web development purposes, each still has its own quirks.

I use Firefox. As far as I know (and I may be wrong), FF is the only readily available color-managed browser.

firefox on my desktop (PC), safari on my macbook...I use IE time to time though...

I cant stand Internet Explorer, it's soooo slow. I tried Opera once but it kept crashing even after reinstalled i multiple times it still did it otherwise it wasn't bad. I switch back and forth between firefox and chrome. Right now i prefer chrome but it goes back and forth for me. You really have to get used to it. It took me for ever to figure out how to bookmark things but now its sooo easy, just lick the star. lmao.

I think I was the last person on the web to realize what junk IE is. I love Chrome.

Microsoft just put out Internet Explorer 9 Beta and it's...actually good... I can't believe I'm saying that, but it's actually a good browser!

Not going to replace Opera anytime soon for me, but it might become my number 2.

I have never used any programs whie int he Beta process...maybe I'll give it a try...well, after I see more reviews on it. The internet service where I am in China really sucks, so I dont know if it would even help out.

Iceweasel, which is actually Firefox :) I tired chrome and didn't like it. No as user friendly.

Most reactions

Back