What's new

Intersting Canon cam used for pro video

Wheels47130

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 22, 2010
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Location
Dayton Beach FL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The band was shooting a DVD and I got this shot becase I liked my set up. When i got back and pulled it up I noticed it was a Canon camera in a rig. I'm thinking it looks like a 5D Mark II but if someone knows please post. I thought it was cool seeing it used this way.
4740907692_ee33d4e234_m.jpg


Also, can someone help me on posting bigger pics :lol: I save on Flickr then copy the image link but they are small.
 
Many of the recent weddings I have shot were also filmed by a vidoegrapher using a 5DMKII or a 7D. They do amazing video and I am seeing more and more of them.
 
The House season finale was filmed entirely with a Canon 5D MKII and Canon lenses (all fast primes I believe). I was actually talking recently with a videographer buddy of mine about DSLR video and the House episode, and he loves it: "It's an inexpensive way to get that professional 'film' look." Provided of course you use high-quality fast lenses. ;)
 
Also, can someone help me on posting bigger pics :lol: I save on Flickr then copy the image link but they are small.
Flickr should have options you can select for the size your uploaded photos are saved at. Photobucket does.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom