What's new

Into the Blue

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
6,593
Reaction score
3,719
Location
Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have sat here and tried to figure out what to say about this one and I'm coming up with nothing so I'll let it speak for itself, but would love to hear your thoughts! :)



 
The image represents the struggle of the working class and how they strive to overcome the odds. The larger bubbles are metaphors for social pressure put upon those in the craft trade whereas the smaller darker purple showcase the passion and drive that each person has inside of them. Of course the blue tint in a nod towards the Orwellian concept of a perpetual working and ruling class divide, the pale blue being the color if sadness.

Nice pic.
 
See now that is 1000x's more clever than anything I would have come up with!
Thanks Runnah :)
 
The image represents the struggle of the working class and how they strive to overcome the odds. The larger bubbles are metaphors for social pressure put upon those in the craft trade whereas the smaller darker purple showcase the passion and drive that each person has inside of them. Of course the blue tint in a nod towards the Orwellian concept of a perpetual working and ruling class divide, the pale blue being the color if sadness.

Nice pic.
Spoken like a true Amurican!
 
For some absolutely inexplicable reason, when I look at this I am reminded of the cartoon movies that are so popular now...weird, huh? I dunno, but there is something very interesting about the roundness, the fullness, of the bubbles. This is a very cool image. For me, the black areas on the left and bottom are hurting the image. I'd be tempted to crop off about 25% on the left side from top to bottom, and maybe 15 % off the bottom of what remains and see if it doesn't elevate its game. This is a nifty picture, for sure, but I think it can be made even better by eliminating the large mass of blackness.
 
It looks very painful. Seriously, it looks like a magnification of a cancer cell or something. Geez, sorry! That wasn't a very nice thing to say, was it?

But from a purely photographic viewpoint, it looks great. Very interesting. But I have no idea what it is or how you did it. :)
 
Must be my monitor, but these look purple to me. Reminded me of that Don Ho song (I know not everyone will know who he was!), Tiny bubbles...in the wine...makes me feel happy...makes me feel fine, etc. I know this isn't nearly as angst-ridden as that of Runnah, but you asked. :mrgreen:

Then again, maybe it is some great sci-fi thing with the "bubble" aliens plotting to take over the world. Normally, they are invisible to us humans, but they take on an oval shape when they need to gather and discuss the invasion. :lol:

WesternGuy
 
Oh you guys are awesome! Thanks all!

When I was shooting I was totally with you Timothy, it looked totally cellular! Derrel I think it's the colours because I went straight to Pixar when I was editing.

I agree about the crop Derrel, it's a little off, I had an idea of flipping it right to landscape orientation, looks pretty solid on the iPod but I'll check for real later :)

Thanks again all!
 
Oh and Western, nothing wrong with your monitor, it's definitely purple, the blue is the itty bitty hole in space showing blue (couldn't think of a title either lol)
 
The image represents the struggle of the working class and how they strive to overcome the odds. The larger bubbles are metaphors for social pressure put upon those in the craft trade whereas the smaller darker purple showcase the passion and drive that each person has inside of them. Of course the blue tint in a nod towards the Orwellian concept of a perpetual working and ruling class divide, the pale blue being the color if sadness.

Nice pic.
Don't be silly, these are obviously the eggs of an enemy alien species that is brewing deep in the belly of our planet and once they will hatch they will rule the earth - RUN FOR YOUR LIVES :x
 
The image represents the struggle of the working class and how they strive to overcome the odds. The larger bubbles are metaphors for social pressure put upon those in the craft trade whereas the smaller darker purple showcase the passion and drive that each person has inside of them. Of course the blue tint in a nod towards the Orwellian concept of a perpetual working and ruling class divide, the pale blue being the color if sadness.

Nice pic.

What a load of bullhockey. :lmao:
 
The image represents the struggle of the working class and how they strive to overcome the odds. The larger bubbles are metaphors for social pressure put upon those in the craft trade whereas the smaller darker purple showcase the passion and drive that each person has inside of them. Of course the blue tint in a nod towards the Orwellian concept of a perpetual working and ruling class divide, the pale blue being the color if sadness.

Nice pic.
Don't be silly, these are obviously the eggs of an enemy alien species that is brewing deep in the belly of our planet and once they will hatch they will rule the earth - RUN FOR YOUR LIVES :x

Now, this has some meat to it and makes perfect sense....and not an Orwellian in sight.
 
Options.... and an egg ;)

Derrel's crop :thumbup:



My flip :thumbup:



And an egg...

 
Options.... and an egg ;)

Derrel's crop :thumbup:



My flip :thumbup:



And an egg...




I literally can see their killer, merciless eyes looking at me beyond the shell of their eggs, run for your lives people, RUN FOR YOUR LIVES AAAAAAaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh
 
Ah, guys... you know that Mr. Rabbit works at the nuclear plant, right? Judi just snuck in there one night and imaged the disintegrating isolation paint on the walls of the spent-rod processing room. Which also accounts partly for the colours - her sensor will henceforth forever give us purplish-toned images... Hope you were wearing full protective gear, dearie - we're kinda fond of you and want you to stick around. :hug::
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom