into the water

Sweets to the sweet...

Probably overthinking it but here it goes:

Into the water. Not sure if it's meant to be the title of the post, or the title of the image. I feel like there could be more motion or a sense that she is moving forward and downward (maybe hands out and pushing water).
As it is, I feel like she is hesitant. Contemplating whether she should take the plunge or not.

Okay - I am overthinking it! Maybe a white, foggy, cloudy, steamy or misty vignette instead.

Probably overthinking it but here it goes:

Into the water. Not sure if it's meant to be the title of the post, or the title of the image. I feel like there could be more motion or a sense that she is moving forward and downward (maybe hands out and pushing water).
As it is, I feel like she is hesitant. Contemplating whether she should take the plunge or not.

Okay - I am overthinking it! Maybe a white, foggy, cloudy, steamy or misty vignette instead.

You're not overthinking it with the first part of your comment, she is hesitant... but Jack... you're overthinking it with a white vignette :)
Anyway, overthinking it or not, I think you like the pict :)

thank you!

(and oh, tried hand pushing the water but the posturechanges then and it's not a nice posture and we didn't want to wet her dress any more than we did and I added the sense of motion just the way I wanted, slow and light with the ripples of the water. I don't know if I explained this well but I tried :) )

Most reactions

New Topics

Back