Introducing damndandan?

damndandan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey yall,
I've been wanting to get into photography for years, and now that I'm about through with Cosmetology School at Paul Mitchell, it just feels like the right time! Knowing that I'll want to collaborate with photographers and even photograph for myself, it just seems like it could be for me. I have considered doing portraits, boudoir, fashion, and senior pictures. Just some things to get me started. I posted in the beginners forum to get advice on what camera body, or even camera bundle I should get. Set on DSLR. Moved from Michigan to Texas last year and have been loving it. Been really into Jessica Kobeissi on youtube and her "Three photographers shoot one model" series. It really opened my eyes to what a difference each photographer can really make post production. Hoping to really become part of this community! Thanks for this awesome community!

Welcome to the forum

Welcome to the forum! I was thinking about getting into boudoir photography too, but one thing keeps me from it...my other half.:biglaugh:

Welcome to TPF. Buy a "serious enthusiast's/semi-pro" -range Nikon d-slr and have the state-of-the-art in sensor performance and in file recoverability. Spend $1,299 to $3699, depending on what you want, DX- or FX-format. A camera of this price range and type will last for years and years. If you want to save money, buy a USED model, for only 25% to 35% of new cost.

Focus on the psychology aspect when photographing people. The gear is really second fiddle to your ability to connect and to come up with concepts.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back