Introspective

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
what questions should one ask themselves to properly identify their own flaws.

no one is perfect which means there's always room for improvement. so where's a good place to start.

i'm finding that as I settle into my late 20's and start to look for a serious mating and reproductive partner for the long term (i think they call these relationships?) there's probably some things I need to change.

Do your worst.

P.S. Hi Terri.

Terri's far too quiet now. :cry:

Are you just tlaking about flaws which would stop you from finding your mate? Obvious ones are why past relationships have ended, what you could have done when you were together, regrets, why you went for them in the first place.

Frankly, the only one who can ask the right questions is you.

I know, but without the proper value systems to be asking the right questions one is hardly capable.

And I'm trying to make conversation here!

I've seen several people doing that on the Subway in Toronto.

Disgusting.

Toe nails are far worse!
Never even THINK about clipping them at the living room table in front of the telly! :pale:

And are you honest (here) or joking?

(The question is paramount in real life and your attempt-to-find-the-long-term-reproduction-mate, by the way!)

One idea that springs to mind is: best not let the possible future long-term-reproduction-mate KNOW what she is supposed to be for you. Girls might react better to some more romance than this frankness. (Just a thought).

Yeah, dont tell them you'll die with out them. It's a little hoeky.

Straighten yourself up (if needed). Start hanging your close up and keep everything pressed and neat. Get organized. Keep a clean house/apartment/car. This goes a long way. A date should walk in to your place and think "Wow"... not "what is that smell??"

Straighten yourself up (if needed). Start hanging your close up and keep everything pressed and neat. Get organized. Keep a clean house/apartment/car. This goes a long way. A date should walk in to your place and think "Wow"... not "what is that smell??"

You may be on to something here....

what questions should one ask themselves to properly identify their own flaws.

The first question you should ask yourself is 'why am I being introspective in public?' ;)
You'd do far better to study other people. We see our own flaws reflected in others whilst we are completely unable to see them in ourselves.

The first question you should ask yourself is 'why am I being introspective in public?' ;)
You'd do far better to study other people. We see our own flaws reflected in others whilst we are completely unable to see them in ourselves.

But other people have so many flaws. That would take ages.

:lmao:

P.S. Hi Terri.
Hi, honey. :mrgreen: You're still popping in here. How fun.

@ Pete: I'm just busy - my office has relocated and we're moved in, sort of, and our phone company had the dates wrong so we've been without phones, as well as internet, for about 8 business days now. It's actually been kind of fun. :sexywink:

maybe youre not ready yet for a mate?

hertz said:
Just don't spend too long analysing your friends... remember to move on to yourself too.

My only advice is after you've got the girl, remember to talk to her if you're not happy. We like to think you can read minds, but for some reason half the guys out there think we're mind readers too. If she's not happy (or insert other emotion here) she probably won't say it straight away, but if you're not happy and you say it then she'll think you're a saviour and be so grateful that you feel the same way.

Humans really aren't all that different to each other... and we seem to forget that. :-(

Most reactions

New Topics

Back