What's new

Iowa Lightning

Jayson Prentice

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 22, 2005
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Location
Terril, IA/Ames, IA
Had some severe thunderstorms that came into Iowa, got into my area after they were warned. Still managed some okay lightning shots, they are a little 'soft' beings I think I had the manual focus slightly off the infinity that I needed. You can view them all here: September 23 Lightning

Otherwise here are some of the better ones:


IMG_2386.jpg



IMG_2394.jpg



IMG_2409.jpg



IMG_2430.jpg



IMG_2434.jpg
 
wow awesome shot.....the power of mother nature at work.....since series.
 
Jayson, very nice photos. If you don't mind the suggestion, I'd like them better without your name and copyright notice on top of them. I realize it's a matter of personal preference.
 
nice shots
i can never get lightening to cooperate - can't even find an agent that well book it :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom