Results are only viewable after voting.

SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
iPhone 12pro vs Xt2 and 70-300. Cropped. Can you tell which is which without looking at exif data? Which is better?

ABDCECA8-76D6-4C29-9C3C-F40A5D3ABD6D.jpeg

C8E4FE51-3FA7-4413-AD3E-16868E9BF300.jpeg

I'd say 2 looks like the iphone shot, due to the overexposure and agressive smoothing. Not super easy to tell though

IPhone photo #1 is my guess

#2 is the iphone.

I'm not sure I want to know. But, I"ll go for #1 as iPhone.

Last call for guesses!

Such suspense!

I'd say 2 looks like the iphone shot, due to the overexposure and agressive smoothing. Not super easy to tell though

IPhone photo #1 is my guess

#2 is the iphone.

I'm not sure I want to know. But, I"ll go for #1 as iPhone.

#2 is the iPhone. Both are nice shots.
#1 is the iPhone.

weepete - The overexposure on the Fuji shot was probably due to my using spot metering and auto ISO.

I didn’t do any sharpening or adjustments on the Fuji file just converted it to jpeg in camera.

#1 is the iPhone.

weepete - The overexposure on the Fuji shot was probably due to my using spot metering and auto ISO.

I didn’t do any sharpening or adjustments on the Fuji file just converted it to jpeg in camera.
Nice! And here I was trying to decide between the 1Phone 12 or iPhone 12 Pro. I get a decent enough discount that it'll probably be the 12 Pro now.

Nice! And here I was trying to decide between the 1Phone 12 or iPhone 12 Pro. I get a decent enough discount that it'll probably be the 12 Pro now.
My daughter got the 12 and I got the pro. Not many obvious differences other than the telephoto lens. She didn’t want the pro because it didn’t come in white. Priorities lol.

I trust CNET for tech reviews.

My daughter got the 12 and I got the pro. Not many obvious differences other than the telephoto lens. She didn’t want the pro because it didn’t come in white. Priorities lol.

I trust CNET for tech reviews.
Yep, that is true. I usually only use my iPhone like an instamatic to catch snapshots, so there is that.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back