Iphone 4 Case Advertisement C&C please

shortpballer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dossantoslemone.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey Everyone, This is my first time doing product photography. Let me know what you think. This is for a company called exovault. Sorry about the logos, they have yet to pay me for this. But nonetheless let me know what you guys think.

iphone4.jpg

I am drawn to the mass of black space in the middle. My eyes don't feel comfortable looking at the cases so close to the edge of the photo.

Love the idea, colour, contrast, theme, etc. Just everything in the picture seems a bit disperse. I think the image could benefit from a wider aspect ratio with more black space on either side, and the middle phone being slightly lower in the picture.

-Just my opinion.

I am drawn to the mass of black space in the middle. My eyes don't feel comfortable looking at the cases so close to the edge of the photo.

Love the idea, colour, contrast, theme, etc. Just everything in the picture seems a bit disperse. I think the image could benefit from a wider aspect ratio with more black space on either side, and the middle phone being slightly lower in the picture.

-Just my opinion.

+1

-Just my opinion.

+2

Most reactions

New Topics

Back