iPhone 6 and 6+

Just because people like it doesn't make it a good product.
That makes no sense. The market decides what is or isn't a "good" product. I'm no fanboy, I like my son's S5 a LOT, but Apple's huge share of the market confirms it must be a good product.

That makes no sense. The market decides what is or isn't a "good" product. I'm no fanboy, I like my son's S5 a LOT, but Apple's huge share of the market confirms it must be a good product.
McDonald's has a huge market share of fast food. Would you go to McDonald's for a nice dinner. It's convenient, not good.

12 posts? I smell troll.

You sir have no idea what your talking about.

Comparing fast food, to a fine dinner is ridiculous. No one would go to McDonald's expecting a 'nice dinner', move along now.

Quit trying to stir the pot.

12 posts? I smell troll.

You sir have no idea what your talking about.

Comparing fast food, to a fine dinner is ridiculous. No one would go to McDonald's expecting a 'nice dinner', move along now.

Quit trying to stir the pot.
I'm not a troll, I can tell you that much. If you think the iPhone is so great cause of its market share ask yourself why?

Come up with an answer?

What does Apple have that other manufactures don't?

Apple stores

Anybody can walk into an Apple store and walk out with an IPhone. They can touch them, have some high school kid tell them all about it. All the kids want it because it's cool. If kodak point and shoots dominated the market would it make it good? Maybe to a soccer mom, not a professional photographer. Not everybody wants to be able to do basic stuff with their phone like change the background or icon styles. A bunch of people just want a hippy iPhone that looks cool and doesn't do much. Doesn't mean it's the best out there. There are phones today that are twice the phone an IPhone is, but people won't buy it because their friends don't have it or some foolish thing.

I never said one thing about Market share...But to flat out so its not a good product is idiotic and if you think that then your just here to bash the iPhone and show your lack of knowledge.

Good day sir, not feeding the trolls anymore tonight.

I went with the 6+ bc when I meet clients I always show photos on my phone and having a larger screen will hopefully show them better.

I used my iPad for awhile there, but I never updated it and it was always dead, so its easier just using my phone.

I never thought if get an iPhone but tried it out after returning another smart phone that didn't work out for me. This was back when the 3G was out. Then I got the 4, and the 5. Each time I waited to see the phone in person to try it out before buying and I'll do the same with the 6. Honestly, I'm not a big fan of large screens. The 5 already stretches my hand. I don't know if I'll upgrade for that reason alone. As far as there being other phones out there that have better specs, the reasons I continually go back to the iPhone is because it does what I need it to do, repeatedly, and the build quality has always been better.

What's the difference between 6 and 6 +?

It bends, so it can fit in your pocket easier.

When you buy an apple product you pay for the OS and its features. Well worth the price.

This is coming from someone who used to spend his free time writing apps and ROMs for android...

When I buy a Samsung or a Motorola or a Nokia or whatever, I pay for the OS and it's features.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back