iPhone 6 and 6+

There are apps I need only available on Apple and apps I use that work only on android.. I have a iPhone 6 and android tablet... Best of both worlds.
But for reference my android tablet crashes and apps crash much more often the the iPhone.

I am allllllll for bend-gate!!! I applied slight pressure...and it got bent, then popped...

Okay, now I am in a great mood. Thanks D-sizzle. And, I have not forgotten about some of those beach shots for you with the Tamster. (After all it is a wildlife lens) ;)

I'd actually prefer my phone to have a little give. Not sure what folks are complaining about.

Big big booty :wav::clap::headbang::Hail.sml:

The only thing the iphone has going for it is thin sleek design, ease of use and premium app marketplace. I'm getting a Galaxy Note Edge though.

The only thing the iphone has going for it is thin sleek design, ease of use and premium app marketplace........
Well, isn't that everything?! LOL!!
Lol true to a certain degree but when I say premium apps. Android apps don't come close in quality. For example on my iPad i have over 6 solid apps to use for graphic design...as of right now android has zero, only drawing apps.

Most reactions

Back