Iphone Fashion Photoshoot - AMAZING!

Oh it's not the camera? Guess all those people who are using anything more advanced than a cardboard box with a nail hole in it are being silly then.

A better way to phrase the sentiment is this...

An inexperienced person will get little more out of a $5000 camera than an $50 one, but an experienced photographer will be able to squeeze every ounce of capability from any camera. Experience is the principal factor, but better gear means greater possibilities.

Oh it's not the camera? Guess all those people who are using anything more advanced than a cardboard box with a nail hole in it are being silly then.

A better way to phrase the sentiment is this...

An inexperienced person will get little more out of a $5000 camera than an $50 one, but an experienced photographer will be able to squeeze every ounce of capability from any camera. Experience is the principal factor, but better gear means greater possibilities.

I think his main point is that people say "oh I don't have a $5000 camera to shoot photo like that" but they don't realize its not always the camera thats the most important part in a photoshoot, it's the lighting. But then again, yeah it's crazy that he's using some crazy lighting equipments for it. LOL

Now a cool video would be of him making DIY lightbox then take pix w/ the iphone camera :lmao:

But then again, yeah it's crazy that he's using some crazy lighting equipments for it. LOL
He also had professional models, professional make-up, professional wardrobe, professional PP, etc...

Most people (talking about 'regular' people - not pro fashion photographers) wouldn't have all of that at their disposal.

Definitely an entertaining video, but not even remotely scientific in the context of its stated purpose.

It was entertaining, though. ;)

I think his point was to get people to focus/learn/invest more into lighting than just the camera. Not, to proof that you don't need a good camera, but to proof that good lighting is just if not more important than the camera itself.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back