What's new

iPhonetography

sam_justice

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 10, 2009
Messages
555
Reaction score
0
Location
Brighton, UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Seems to be the latest craze on flickr, was just messing around really.
Wonder what you guys think of this one?

4132249974_b3c4822656.jpg
 
Last edited:
That's soooooooo amazing!
 
Looks like a snapshot to me. Nothing special and it's pretty busy. GL
tj
 
That's soooooooo amazing!

I wasn't asking for sarcasm..

It's his shtick; as such, you can thankfully ignore 95% of what he says and dismiss the other 5% as the nonsense self-fellation of an internet-dick.

Agree that the first one is too busy, though I do like stylish shots of "clutter"l the second one is better but I'm not quite sure I like the colors.
 
I'll post a couple up for fun
photo4.jpg

photo3.jpg

The last one was for an Earthscape weekly theme (Fall)... Earthscape is an app for iphones that places the photos you take, on the globe for everyone else to see as they scroll over.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom