What's new

IR excursion in the park: part 1 of 2

clarinetJWD

The Naked Spammer
Joined
May 11, 2005
Messages
5,787
Reaction score
98
Location
Houston, TX
There are 12 photos, so I split them into 2 threads.
These were all taken in Houston's Museum District with the Hoya R72 IR filter and a D70. They were processed in Photoshop using Gwarf's method.

Part 2 can be found here

1. From the Japanese garden
JapaneseHouseforum.jpg


2. "Blur"
Blurforum.jpg


3. "Napping"
Nappingforum.jpg


4. I didn't want them to all look the same, so I tried something different in processing
Bridgeforum.jpg


5. Just a crane.
Craneforum.jpg


6. It's a little busy, but I like it anyways. (from the Japanese garden)
Streamforum.jpg
 
Nice Series here.. I really like 3 and 4... :)
 
These are all great.
I love the different processing to each.

GREAT SHOTS!!
 
i like 2, red's my fave color. overall i every single one! the colors bring out each of their best qualities.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom