I ipon TPF Noob! Joined Jan 5, 2006 Messages 69 Reaction score 1 Jan 12, 2006 #16 i must say i love number 1 and 3 as well :thumbsup: ..with my lil experience i think the others are too centered..
i must say i love number 1 and 3 as well :thumbsup: ..with my lil experience i think the others are too centered..
PaulJMcCain TPF Noob! Joined Dec 21, 2005 Messages 36 Reaction score 0 Location St. Louis Jan 12, 2006 #17 Wow, those are really cool. I wish I could do that! First I need some good pics though!
clarinetJWD The Naked Spammer Joined May 11, 2005 Messages 5,787 Reaction score 98 Location Houston, TX Jan 12, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #18 Thanks everyone, I had a great time shooting IR...now that I figured out how to There'll be many more to come!
Thanks everyone, I had a great time shooting IR...now that I figured out how to There'll be many more to come!
sh0rtofdaybr3ak TPF Noob! Joined Dec 26, 2004 Messages 138 Reaction score 0 Jan 12, 2006 #19 Haha I didn't realize you posted both series already, I like this one best!
Joerocket TPF Noob! Joined Jun 22, 2005 Messages 547 Reaction score 23 Location British Columbia Jan 12, 2006 #20 wow, 1 and three really stick out to me, I really love 3 nice angle, and i really like how the reflection in the water is the same color as the sky, the time you took really shows. Thanks for sharing! -Joe
wow, 1 and three really stick out to me, I really love 3 nice angle, and i really like how the reflection in the water is the same color as the sky, the time you took really shows. Thanks for sharing! -Joe