irc channel

you dunno what yer missing... 8)

irc2.jpg

Booted off!! And now I can't get back on..... this thing is awfully squirrely.... :scratch:

"connection to us.austnet.org failed" :cry: That's all it gives me now, after working just fine yesterday and for a short time earlier today...

And I have no idea why! :?

Too many connections..... ? :scratch: okay.... but geez, if I'm gonna be banned from a site, shouldn't I at least have done something, you know, BAD? :twisted:

Well, I won't bother trying to open it anymore till Will rescues me from this cyber hell.

terri said:
Too many connections..... ? :scratch: okay.... but geez, if I'm gonna be banned from a site, shouldn't I at least have done something, you know, BAD? :twisted:

Well, I won't bother trying to open it anymore till Will rescues me from this cyber hell.

terri;

copy and paste this in an email:

[13:15pm] [!] Quit: terri1\[email protected]\[[Banned from AustNet: Excess connections not permitted on Austnet (*[email protected]). Please request a trigger if appropriate]]

and send to:
[email protected]

tell them that you didn't have multiple connections and would like to have the ban lifted.

first, though, try to get back on. i think those bans only last a few hours (i know mine did).

Most reactions

Back