What's new

Irish Sunrise

tomlindsay101

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Ok so now I am well into my third year taking photographs, and appreciate all the comments and criticism. Thanks all:)

These were taken at the end of a jaunt back home to Ireland, hope you like.


1735269608_36e29518dd.jpg


1735273382_d0bac1f0c1.jpg



1735265776_e40f01b28d.jpg
 
Normally a vertical set-up for these sorts of shots is a huge uh-uh, but damn, I love these shots! The last one is by far my fave, beautiful shots all of them.
 
They are all great, but I would gladly frame and hang the last one.

Well done.
 
VERY NICE!!! they are all my fav, I would def hang them on my wall too! :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom