Iron Man

Nice shots. With the first one, can you have a dim light source near the figure, and expose the picture so that mainly his eyes and heart are the only things that prominently show? I think that's what you were going for, and I'd like to see how it would look.

Thanks! #1 actually turned out just like I was shooting for... I could probably get what you are suggesting, just by dropping the exposure. I do have some that I shot like that.... I played around with several different looks. I will post one below (I think this is what you are talking about... but it is just TOO dark)

View attachment 29830

Yeah, came out darker than I thought it would. lol.

hahahaha.. just sold one of these... I love it when that happens!

Serious question - were you actively trying to sell these? Some of you guys on TPF randomly sell photos, and I really kind of wonder if those sales are made through marketing, just dumb luck, or some other method?

Serious question - were you actively trying to sell these? Some of you guys on TPF randomly sell photos, and I really kind of wonder if those sales are made through marketing, just dumb luck, or some other method?

A friend of a friend of a friend.. who has a little boy that wears iron man shirts, pajamas, underwear, socks and shoes! And lots of Iron Man toys... hahaha (that is the Mom's description of him!)! She let him pick which one off of my Flickr... and it will be signed by "Iron Man" and hung in his room! lol!

Has happened a couple of times... a friend sends the link to a friend, etc, etc..

Most reactions

Back