Is it just me?

JeffieLove

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
When there is a thread that you ahve not looked at, the title is bold...

up until today, when you read said thread (rhymes haha) and went back to the forum, that thread title would no longer be bold...

Now, when I click on a thread, read all the posts, and go back to the forum it's in.... the thread title is still bold!!!

I don't know why it is aggravating me, but it is...

Is anyone else having this issue?

ETA: I am not hitting the back button on my browser... i am clicking a link to get back to the forum ;)

Last edited:
Yup. Have tried refreshing. Will clear cache when i get back in the computer. I am in bed now on my iPhone lol

Well, I tried clearing my cache... Didn't fix it :(

Should I just clear all of my browsing history?

I am pretty sure I remember all of my passwords... and usernames...

ETA: Everything works fine when I am using the browser on my iphone... It's only when I'm on the computer (and I haven't tried another browser yet, getting ready to try a new one) that the threads don't mark themselves read after I've read them and now links are opening 2 windows at a time... annoying...

Last edited:
apparently, it was the browser... i am in firefox now and everything is fine...

Stupid google chrome!

Firefox with AD BLOCK PLUS plug-in :thumbup::thumbup:

everything else ... :thumbdown:

k... i added the ad block plus plug in :) Any others I should know about?

lol already got that one ;)

SMART ASS!!!! :)

It's almost bed time for me :) I will work on my homework when I can get outside with the camera again... Like... Wednesday hopefully... Supposed to rain tomorrow

k... i added the ad block plus plug in :) Any others I should know about?

Stumble Upon! An incredible time waster tool and the BEST POSSIBLE add-on to have when you're bored. On a more serious note its really quite an interesting and fun tool...hence why it's such a great time waster. You say to yourself "just one more click" then half an hour later you suddenly realize that "one more" was 20 clicks ago.

Google Chrome Really? Do you also listen to dave matthews band? ughh

Google Chrome is the fasest browser I have ever used.

I've tried

IE6
Firefox
Safaria
Opera

Seriously its fantastic!

No i don't listen to dave matthews :) Chrome was suggested by my dad, brother, and his friend....

I am using firefox now and lately it has been doing the same thing again :( I read a thread, post on it, and it still shows as being unread...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back