is it just me

Well, look who's here. I took a hiatus of about a whole year and only came by sporadically, but hardly ever posted anything for a year. But then somehow I was back to being "full mod", don't know why and how, it so happened, and now I'm back more regularly.

But the forum is NOT what it was when it was still Chase's forum!

Well, look who's here. I took a hiatus of about a whole year and only came by sporadically, but hardly ever posted anything for a year. But then somehow I was back to being "full mod", don't know why and how, it so happened, and now I'm back more regularly.

But the forum is NOT what it was when it was still Chase's forum!

yah I noticed your moderation change but never recall seeing any offical mention of it to members - I assumed you were told however behind the scenes..... do the admin here tell anyone anything of what is going on? :confused::confused::lmao::greenpbl:

No. I wasn't told. I had a PM in my box by Terri, saying: Hey, what do I see? You've got the mod status back!
And only then did I see the same. That's the extent to which I was notified by the admins. Cough-cough.

No. I wasn't told. I had a PM in my box by Terri, saying: Hey, what do I see? You've got the mod status back!
And only then did I see the same. That's the extent to which I was notified by the admins. Cough-cough.

i may stay just cause ur here :)

i HIGHLY doubt that a thing as simple as that drew away so many GOOD photographers yet attracted a bunch of point n shoot kings.
Wanna bet?

u have not even been here a yr. your argument is invalid. ;):thumbdown:

Because, you know, people can't lurk without an account. Yes, the nude section would be off limits to those lacking an account, but the other areas are not.

:lol: Seriously???

That's like packed full of win. :lol:

Well, you know you rock, so it's not all bad. We love ya'!

i HIGHLY doubt that a thing as simple as that drew away so many GOOD photographers yet attracted a bunch of point n shoot kings.
Wanna bet?

You'd be kinda amazed at the influx of members in some of the other places resulting from changes over here. Granted, in pure numbers it's like a bug on the windshield for TPF, but it's a pretty massive increase over there. Some great folks, too... so I'm not crying. :)

Wanna bet?

You'd be kinda amazed at the influx of members in some of the other places resulting from changes over here. Granted, in pure numbers it's like a bug on the windshield for TPF, but it's a pretty massive increase over there. Some great folks, too... so I'm not crying. :)
Yeah, some great people and then lots of spammers and shxt posters.:er::grumpy:

As a P&S queen....

Not all of us can afford state of the art cameras, but I think all of us love photography. I've accepted that my camera is limited and I'm working with what I've got. I'll probably be getting a (secondhand...) DSLR for my Bday, but that won't change the fact that I'm a beginner!

I've received a lot of very helpful comments on the forum, and even though I've only been here a very short while, I'm already looking at and taking pictures in a whole different way. And you know - I've gone from "snapshot" comments to a "not bad"! :) With my good old P&S!

I, for one, am here to learn. I'm a noob in every way, and I take what you, OP said, quite personally.

Ya... i don't really post a whole lot. Not that it really matters since i'm a newb, but still. The thing that annoys me is that the same people post hundreds of threads and get countless of replies, often they aren't even related to the picture they're more or less bitching about the title or OP attitude or whatever. Meanwhile there are other people who would like some good advice but the energy is wasted on a 'noob'. I try not to let it bother me, but the more i come the more it annoys me i find.
JMO

Most reactions

New Topics

Back