Is it just me?

I am an artist. The camera just happens to be my medium.

Here's an image I made:

here's a picture I took:

81631221d8e826d1c6123a.jpg

These are the photons I gathered.

These are the pixels I re-interpreted to make this contemporary digital artwork.

"Look at this sh*t that just came out of my camera!"

Run with that Kathy. Would you want to make that your slogan? It could give you an edge in a crowded market :lol:.
I already have enough edge R! Have you not read any of my posts, and figured out my personality a little bit by now? :) That is why my clients love me in the first place!

I need to remember to use "my images" more!!

mishele is clearly not Word Police, she has outed herself as Most Wanted Word. We are hot on her trail, and expect to have her shortly.

As an artiste who uses photography as his medium, I make images every day.

Perhaps I will put that in my signature.

(I have noticed a turnaround in Andy's behavior. Where he used to be tolerant of everything, now he is the pit bull of what is correct and right. That is a baaaaad sign.)

As an artiste who uses photography as his medium, I make images every day.

Perhaps I will put that in my signature.

(I have noticed a turnaround in Andy's behavior. Where he used to be tolerant of everything, now he is the pit bull of what is correct and right. That is a baaaaad sign.)
He's been hanging around you too long, sweetie.

Well IIRC Andy just had another kid so he is probably getting zero sleep and extra stress so he is taking it out on us.

So if I follow your logic, image-maker and photo-shopper are synonyms.

As I've said before, I LOVE to take pictures! As long as there's no visible security officer or security cameras, I will take pictures! Right off the wall, off of desks, wherever! I prefer ones that are smallish, and can be hidden under a jacket, but if the picture's really nice, I'll take the big, framed ones too. Last time I stayed in a hotel, I took a really nice picture..it was a shot of a pretty lake with two wood ducks, a male and a female, swimming side-by-side. I was surprised that the picture had not been nailed down solidly to the wall, and I really liked it, so I took the picture. Yes...I like to take pictures.

Most reactions

Back