Is it possible ...?

Interesting discussion :mrgreen:

I believe men and women can be "just friends." JM says that's b/c I don't know how guys think!:er: Also, I'm not the jealous type either. My thing is: you can look but you can't touch!

If, like many have said before, it's a mutual thing and neither one expects anymore - a friendship is highly possible. I've had guy friends all my life whom I've had no attraction to "in that way" and I assume they felt the same way since our friendships "worked."

Calliope said:
Interesting discussion :mrgreen:

I believe men and women can be "just friends." JM says that's b/c I don't know how guys think!:er: Also, I'm not the jealous type either. My thing is: you can look but you can't touch!

If, like many have said before, it's a mutual thing and neither one expects anymore - a friendship is highly possible. I've had guy friends all my life whom I've had no attraction to "in that way" and I assume they felt the same way since our friendships "worked."

I've heard that so many times! I thought it was a crock then, and I think it's a crock now! (though ... if men really knew how women thought ...:lol: )

Thanks, Mistress!

I have lots of female friends. Maybe it's different because I'm in university, and so everyone lives so close together and all that, but I can't imagine any reason why a guy and a girl can't have a completely non-sexual relationship.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back