Is it "safe" to get a d600 from KEH?

Well, for better or for worse- I have a d750 with a battery grip arriving tomorrow from B&H. :eek-73: :bouncingsmileys::eek-73:

This was slightly impulsive, as I wasn't even really looking at bodies until DH was attempting to surprise me with a d7500 for Christmas.

Well, for better or for worse- I have a d750 with a battery grip arriving tomorrow from B&H. :eek-73: :bouncingsmileys::eek-73:

This was slightly impulsive, as I wasn't even really looking at bodies until DH was attempting to surprise me with a d7500 for Christmas.

You’re going to love it! Enjoy.

Thank you! My biggest fear is that I will love it more than my DF and my DF Will feel jealous and unloved. How will I ever keep two cameras happy?! :giggle:

Thank you! My biggest fear is that I will love it more than my DF and my DF Will jet jealous and feel unloved. How will I ever keep two cameras happy?! :giggle:

I was just thinking that the 24 mp sensor is going to corrupt you! Your DF will make a great travel and everyday camera, but I have a feeling that you’re really going to like D750 for your portrait work.

24mp with video vs 16mp with no video
hipster vs no hipster

you'll find room for both of them.

Thank you! My biggest fear is that I will love it more than my DF and my DF Will jet jealous and feel unloved. How will I ever keep two cameras happy?! :giggle:

I was just thinking that the 24 mp sensor is going to corrupt you! Your DF will make a great travel and everyday camera, but I have a feeling that you’re really going to like D750 for your portrait work.

The 24 mpx I've had and will be nice, but I am MOST excited about the TILTY screen, and better low light AF.

24mp with video vs 16mp with no video
hipster vs no hipster

you'll find room for both of them.

Aww. My DF is sad you chose the word "hipster" She much prefers the term "vintage-inspired-charm"

But yes! I think my DF shines best with light weight lenses and as a general walk around camera.

As for the d750 for portraits, I think Im going to get one of those fancy double camera straps, stick a prime on each of them and save myself time switching between lenses. LOL

The cropping ability will be nice for the kids sports though!

As for the d750 for portraits, I think Im going to get one of those fancy double camera straps, stick a prime on each of them and save myself time switching between lenses. LOL

make sure it has a strap across the chest -- otherwise as you lift one up, the other will fall down.

make sure it has a strap across the chest -- otherwise as you lift one up, the other will fall down.
Ohh. I hadn't thought of that! Thanks for the tip.

I bought this: Double Sling™

and have to use a velrco strap to hold it together.

they got it right on this design, but I hated the straps that held the cameras: Dual Harness™

this one is supposed to be very nice, but $$$$

looks like it can handle the difference in weight side to side. the optech one is just a bad design I guess. it got it on sale so not too worried about it, but it was disappointing because I prefer there camera attaching method.

I bought this: Double Sling™

and have to use a velrco strap to hold it together.

they got it right on this design, but I hated the straps that held the cameras: Dual Harness™
Velcro sounds itchy! Im glad you found a way to work around it though. I haven't even searched for one yet.

Most reactions

Back