What's new

Is it worth it?

mdtusz

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 10, 2010
Messages
259
Reaction score
0
Location
Victoria BC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I found a guy locally selling a 1Ds Mk I + a 28-105 all for 800 bucks. I'm no Canon guy, but something like that seems pretty cheap for what it is to me.

Should I snag it while I can and re-sell it for more somewhere if I could? I really need some new glass...
 
If it sounds too good to be true... Ask him for the serial number and call the RCMP and VPD - see if it comes up on any of their lists. If he won't give it to you, walk away.
 
do use precaution... but 800 isn't what I would call to "too good" to be true.

KEH has a 1ds mark I for $800 and the lens is a kit lens worth south of $100
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom