What's new

Is lens ok? Tokina 28-210 AF? Or waste of money?

kalliela

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 31, 2011
Messages
86
Reaction score
2
Location
Nevada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi, I just bought a Tokina 28-210 AF lens for my cam. Just wondering if this is an ok lens? It was 50 dollars. Was this a waste of money, or? I think it may have some focusing problems but am not sure as I haven't used an AF lens before. I have been all manual. I know, right? It just seems like it may not focus sometimes, not sure though. I heard a 50 mm is a good lens but they didn't have any. Thanks for your input!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom