What's new

Is the D80 iTTL compatible with SB-600?

KAikens318

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
933
Reaction score
19
Location
Manchester, NH
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am looking into getting a speedlight and was looking at the SB-600. I found them for around $200 which is right in my price range, however on none of the descriptions do I find the D80 listed. Does anyone have one, or know that it works? I already have an SB-50DX that only works on manual, wouldn't want to spend $200 for another! Thanks!
 
SB600, Sb800, Sb900 work with all digital bodies in all modes available on the flash unit. SB400 - no clue. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom